Pages - Menu

Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmastime at BYU-Idaho

I have to be up for class in about 8 and a half hours, but I really do not feel like going to bed quite yet.

Last night was the BYU-Idaho Christmas concert with guest: Brian Stokes Mitchell. It was really good. Brian was hilarious... he mentioned something about putting on shorts when it was -1 outside. It is Rexburg, Idaho though... when it gets to be about 32 you are stripping your coat because it's "sunny" and "warm" haha.



I have discovered that I LOVE Christmas lights. I hope to one day be able to string lights outside my home and all over the room. I also discovered that I love the song "I Saw Three Ships"... it's super pretty and makes me feel all Christmassy.



Tonight was the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. LOVED Uchtdorf's talk haha... made me think about everything I learned in Parenting class. Little boys will do crazy things :) - Christmas is all about the Christ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment