So I just read this fun little post about summer and even though I'm nowhere near as partial to summer as she is, I'm trying (and failing) to hold in my excitement/longing for spring to come. So this is my list of wishes for spring...
Eat a yummy cupcake from Coco Bean Cupcake Cafe...
Most importantly, I want to try Bonnie Bee!
Which is not what is pictured, that's Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla.
Take more pictures of this lovely campus, but with me and friends in them.
Except, I'm sure that it's not so green or lovely right now.
Just pretty and covered under layers of snow.
Consume at least one of every classic (and underground) Jamba Juice smoothie before Spring turns into Summer.
Spend time with these crazy girls and whomever my new roommates will be.
And dates. Lots of dates. A girl can hope, right?






No comments:
Post a Comment