Pages - Menu

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Apple Juice and Art...

Oh, one more thing!

Thursday night the Galbraiths dropped off one frozen gallon of the apple juice we squeezed last month. It took forever for it to thaw, but it is so delicious! I wish that I could save it and bring it home with me. I'm pretty sure that it won't pass through airport security... so I'll have to enjoy it before I fly back to Florida. It shall be a nice finals week treat!

This is after SEVERAL hours of thawing...

I think I got a lucky gallon...

Also, this is my humanities art project...
 It's titled: Clair de Lune (as instructed... it had to be titled after the song we chose to listen to.)

About 30 minutes ago I took of the black part because I didn't care much for how it looked compared to the rest. I now have a black line of paint from the edge of it that I am hoping to edit in someway that satisfies my idea... we shall see what I can come up with tomorrow evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment