Tomorrow (err, today technically) is one of my good friends's bridal shower. I am sooo excited for her! It's really strange to think about the fact that she gets married in exactly three weeks. Her engagement seems to have flown by. She's really happy and I can definitely see that every time I talk to her or see her around... and honestly, her happiness is what matters... even if I can't get my head around the fact that she'll be a married woman soon and that her last name will now be Anderson. Haha, I just realized that this Saturday, the Saturday after next, and the following Saturday I will be attending events all about her--bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding reception :) I really can't wait to see her on her wedding day... she will be the most beautiful bride!
I'm not sure what I am getting her yet. I have to go shopping in the morning. I want to get one item from the registry and another small item that's not on the registry, but shows how well I know them. I have her card made already, but I think I am going to save that for her reception. I love how it turned out and can't wait to give it to them!
And one of the friends I made on the CFAS committee just got engaged tonight. Her ring is super pretty! It makes me wonder when I'll be getting engaged and married... I'm hoping I'll be married by the time I graduate BYU-I or just shortly after.
No comments:
Post a Comment