I really wish that I had someone who would be willing to sit down and listen to me explain what is bothering me right now. I know that I have good roommates who would be willing, but they all try to fix/solve the issue when really I just want a 'yes' or 'no' on a "should I do that"question. Ultimately, I wish that I could go to Brother Galbraith, but I can't because it involves his son and even though I know he would still give me great advice, I don't want him to know how much this issue bothers me.
On Saturday I considered asking Katie if she'd talk with me a bit, but she was so in awe of the Chinese acrobat show that I didn't want to make her sit and listen to me. Up here, when it comes to issues that I feel are too petty to go to Brother Galbraith about, I feel so alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment