Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kicked Out of the Wedding Party?!

About an hour and a half ago I arrived back from my excursion to Colorado for my friend's wedding. I was said to be the Maid of Honor, but the evening of the day that I arrived I found out that I'd been kicked out. I wasn't even in the wedding party anymore. I didn't get a single flower to pin on my dress. And guess what... I spent $200 on a dress for this wedding because I was informed I needed to get a bridesmaid dress. NO ONE told me that I wasn't the Maid of Honor anymore... or even why for that matter... and I'm frustrated cause I could have worn any dress I wanted to (preferably one I already owned so I didn't have to spend $200 at a wedding dress store.) UGH.

And everyone wonders why I can't stand being around her anymore... my goodness. I might as well have stayed at BYUI and not missed any classes. It wasn't like I was needed there or even really wanted. At least I got to see Meghan and spend time talking with Matthew.

4 comments:

  1. Are you serious? That did not happen... I am angry for you! I am flying to Colorado in a few weeks. I will stop and smack some losers down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Colorado are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, just to the Denver airport. I have a layover there on my way to Palmyra, NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Denver airport. It's huge.

    ReplyDelete