Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Finals Schedule

I leave Rexburg one week from tomorrow. My goodness, has the semester flown by! My finals schedule has now been completed: Parenting on Friday, Science on Monday, Humanities on Wednesday, English paper due Saturday, Parenting paper due & Money Management next Friday morning.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I have class, then I am coming home to do laundry before people come home from classes and take it over haha, then Student Voice till 5pm, and then the CFAS activity at DI. Brother Galbraith is coming... I'll need to stay away from him while holding scissors because who knows what he'll blame me for hahaha. Then it's homework until I crash.

Saturday is Brooke's birthday and we're having a gathering Friday night for it because we have our ward Christmas activity on Saturday. It should be interesting to say the least.

Oh! I haven't had grades this good this close to finals before (in college):

I'm a little confused as to why my science class for Winter is showing up, but not my world class...

No comments:

Post a Comment