Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 27, 2011

End of October

I haven't posted since this semester started and a lot's happened since then. I'm a little surprised that I haven't mentioned any of it. Anyways, tomorrow afternoon I am leaving for Provo, UT for a conference on Strengthening the Family. I am super, duper excited and honestly a bit scared out of my mind. I have never been to a conference like this before and I only know two of the people going besides the professors. Hopefully it will be a great experience though.

I believe I made a post awhile back last semester about a boy that was going to be coming home from his mission soon and how I wanted to meet him... well, I met him at the beginning of this month. We went on a date later that week. He's awesome and he calls me Tiffers.

There's a billion pages of reading and writing that needs to get finished before 11am tomorrow, so that's all I'm gonna say. Hopefully though, there will be more posts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment