The Strengthening the Family Conference was really good! I am very glad that I got to go. I was able to make some friends which made the weekend even better. And to top it all off I got to know Brother Galbraith a lot better... and he had quite a bit of fun messing with me all weekend. Apparently he's going to "fail me" because I back talk him haha. And I also learned that when you say, "I'm cold," that means the air goes all the way up and the vents are aimed at you. He told me the story of how he gave his wife her engagement ring... it was so cute! I absolutely adore his family :) The speakers and the presentations were suuuper informative and it was way cool to relate what we were learning in class to what they were saying! Goes to show how true the education at BYU-Idaho really is! I honestly love my university so much :)
In the morning I am going to make more apple juice with the Galbraith family. Hopefully I will get to hang out with them a little bit too before they take me home. Then around 7 my friend Katie is going with me to see the Chinese acrobat show. I am so excited for it! Spencer said he saw the show in China and that it's a must-see. I found out that he and Emily are going too. I really wish I had been brave enough to ask him out again. I would have loved to see the show with him. Oh well, Katie is pretty awesome so all will be well.
Midterm grades should be coming out soon... Oh, and it is snowing right now. Probably will all through the night. It is November after all. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be really cold, which means I might freeze squeezing the apples. Hopefully they will have that garage door closed... and that there will be snow to play in!
No comments:
Post a Comment