Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Second Semester Blues

Second week of the spring semester and things are going well. Sort of. My classes are great, I love all of them. I've made tons of new friends and my roommates are really fun. But putting up with myself is getting increasingly harder. I absolutely hate looking in the mirror and every single day I dread getting ready and dressed. Sometimes I won't turn on the light in the bathroom and I'm considering attempting showers in the dark now too. I feel like a hippo all the time, I'm not happy with my personality or the things that come out of my mouth. I'm not happy with the things that I do and I'm sick of the tape that runs through my head all the time. And I haven't heard from any of my really close friends in a while. I miss Machelle and Matthew greatly. I even miss Jill. I want someone to call me first because I've been doing all the calling and texting.

No comments:

Post a Comment