Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Songs I Love

I always listen to this song when I'm having a hard time with something. I have spent a lot of my life "running away," so this song touches my heart in just the right way.


I love how this song describes the trials of growing up.


This song made me think of Ethan when he was on his mission. Every single time I listened to it I would think of him. It made me laugh sometimes because I couldn't really figure out why I would think of him, but now that we're getting married I feel like it was the Lord's way of letting me see how much he could mean to me. (His letters were my favorite thing to get in the mail.)



This song reminds me of what the Atonement of Christ means for me as an individual. It gives me hope and reminds me that I don't have to be perfect to be loved. This song also helped me understand a little bit of what Ethan saw in me when we first started dating.



This song helps me face the times where I feel like I'm never going to make it in the math world. It reminds me that if I love what I'm doing, if I'm pouring my heart into the things I love they will become my life. It just helps me see that I can do it even though I'm stumbling on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment