Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. - Aaron Levenstein
Sunday, September 01, 2013
This is it--I'm a college senior!
It's the first of September. That means in 12 days I will get on a plane and fly 2,000 miles to go back to school for my last year of my undergraduate degree. Does it seem surreal? Yes and no. Going back feels normal. However, the thought of it being my senior year is very surreal. When did I get to this point in my life? How did I suddenly run out of semesters to take extra classes? I'm not going to say it seems just like yesterday that I stepped foot on campus as a freshman because it doesn't. I know it's been three years and it certainly feels like it. Do I feel like I should be a senior? Nope, not at all. But am I excited? Of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment