Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 07, 2013

I just closed my eyes and swung...

All day I've been obsessed with "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus (Oh hush! It's actually good.) It's partially because it's the kind of song I've really liked lately, but mostly because I feel like it really describes how I feel about the stuff that happened during the second half of last semester.

I came in like a wrecking ball.
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung.
Left me crouching in a blazing fall.
All you ever did was wreck me.

Now, the things that happened haven't really plagued me too much since I've been home. Only a few times has it really brought me down or into a panic. However, I've really been thinking about it lately... and that probably has a lot to do with the fact that one week from Tuesday I'll be seeing the person that is involved for the first time since at least seven weeks.

Problem is that there's way too many ways things could go... and I don't know which way I wish things would go anymore.

And I'm also really afraid that my cool, calm, and collected-ness will disappear the second I see their face because, well, I'm known for that. I really shouldn't worry about it though, because things will go as they are supposed to... plus I really should focus more on the class that's already trying to kill me.

MY FREAKIN' CALC CLASS HAS A TEST SCHEDULED FOR THE FIRST WEEK & I ALREADY HAD TO TAKE A QUIZ... WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment