I'm gonna need to catch up, so bear with my next few posts as I catch up and get the ball rolling.
Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. - Aaron Levenstein
Saturday, May 04, 2013
An attempt to create some consistency!
My friend Hayley has started this Blog Every Day in May thing and it looks like fun. So I think I'm gonna give it a go! And the fact that I can use it as an excuse to avoid homework for 10 minutes each day is quite the plus ;)
I'm gonna need to catch up, so bear with my next few posts as I catch up and get the ball rolling.
I'm gonna need to catch up, so bear with my next few posts as I catch up and get the ball rolling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I feel so influential! Let's do this! Onwards!!!
ReplyDelete