Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

I might have a thing for professor's sons...

So this has been on the down-low for a while, but it's gotten to the point where I think about it all day...

I like this boy. Maybe a lot, maybe a little. I'll let you interpret it for yourselves.

He works with me and I have hung out with him and some of his friends before. His dad knows me (ha, sounds familiar? I promise it's not the same story!) and he doesn't seem to mind. I really enjoy talking with him and I know he is a really good guy.

I saw him on Saturday and the whole hour I had butterflies in my stomach. Which is not something I have experienced in awhile. We spent probably half the hour helping the same student (it was super slow in the lab!) and I really didn't mind because we got to sit next to each other.

The problem is that I don't know if he is interested in someone or if he would even ask me on a date. My "father" said i should ask him out for ice cream, something simple, maybe with my roommate and a date for her if it made me feel more comfortable. Thing is, I don't know if this boy even is aware that I am interested in him. So I worry I will surprise him and cause him to freak out. I mean, we do work together and I don't want him to make it weird. I will be okay if he says no to me. I'll be sad, but it will not be the end of the world as I know it.

So. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment