Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back into the swing of things!

Well. I am back in Idaho. I already feel like there aren't enough hours in the day and I've only been here for 24 hours. Literally.

Tomorrow's agenda:
• organize kitchen things
• get stuff from shed
• grocery shopping
• necessity shopping
• devotional usher meeting
• decorating my room
• organizing my room
• begin first assignments for online class
• prepare for 1st day of classes

Tuesday's agenda:
• class
• pick up textbooks and supplies
• devotional ushering
• devotional
• class
• bishopric visit
• turn in 1st assignments for online class
• prepare for the second round of the 1st day of classes

I am worn out already. And winded (from the change in oxygen levels and cramping.)
But so far I've had a good time.
This semester better be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment