Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Maze Runner Trilogy

Okay, so I am completely obsessed with The Maze Runner trilogy. I finished The Scorch Trials last night and it was super intense! But I loved nearly every second of it. And The Maze Runner, its prequel was really good too. I seriously cannot wait till I can get my hands on The Death Cure! They better make a movie series... I think it could be well portrayed.

ANYWAYS. I felt like making a list of songs that matched what I think would fit the story... you know, my way of avoiding my English homework haha.

For a soundtrack I would choose nearly anything by E.S. Posthumus. New Divide by Linkin Park definitely fits The Scorch Trials. And as I found on another blog, the music video for Britney Spears's Till The World Ends is similar to how I picture a scene from The Scorch Trials. If the series was made into a movie, the perfect song for the ending credits would be Iridescent by Linkin Park. Another ending credits song would be Fire On The Mountain by Rob Thomas. With You by Linkin Park fits a general theme. Session by Linking Park reminds me of them getting ready to fight the Grievers.

No comments:

Post a Comment