Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. - Aaron Levenstein
Monday, November 14, 2011
Grad School Thoughts
Today I sat down with Brother Galbraith and talked about careers in family sciences and my major and the courses I needed to take. I have planned out what classes need to be taken for the rest of my time here. Looks like I will be finished Spring semester of 2014 :) I am so very excited to go deeper into the Family and Psych classes. I also looked up a few schools to check out their Masters programs... I am considering Utah State and FSU. Utah State has a lot of options I can go for and FSU has an Art Therapy Masters program. But as excited as I am, I'm not going to try to rush through BYU-Idaho... I love it too much to do that. So it's one day at time for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment