Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 04, 2013

May 2nd - DAY 2

Something I Know A Lot About or Am Good At

Um, I'm usually a terrible cook, but I'm pretty good at making Chicken Cordon Bleu.
So here's the recipe:

Ingredients: Boneless/skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced ham, swiss cheese slices, melted butter, corn flakes, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, parsley flakes, garlic salt, toothpicks, 8x8 pan

Directions:
1) Crush the cornflakes (about 1.5 cups) until they are in really fine bits.
2) Mix with 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, 1 tsp. of salt, and 1/2 tsp. of pepper, pinch of parsley flakes, and pinch of garlic salt.
3) Place ham slices and swiss cheese slices on chicken.
4) Roll up each piece so that you have a roll of chicken with swiss and ham inside.
5) Dip in melted butter, then coat with the corn flakes mixture.
6) Use toothpick to keep rolled up, if needed, and place into 8x8 pan, seam down.
7) Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
8) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment