Either my impatience has turned into an entirely different monster or my summer roommates are driving me crazy. So many times today I had to remind myself that I'll be out of here in one week. I'm considering going camping with the Murris to escape being here with them in the apartment even though I'm feeling a bit stressed with the fact that I'm sure I'll be busy with Jill and Rylan while my packing to move next Thursday isn't completely finished. Oh, and the fact that I'd rather be creating this course with Galbraith instead of packing and helping Jill and Rylan move in. But I guess that's besides the point and I can say no. Despite the bittersweetness of moving, I feel more than ever that I'm ready for this. It's time to step out of my comfort zone. I've only known this apartment complex and ward. The people that I talk to are past and current roommates from here and the occasional friend I've made through class and my teachers. (I may or may not lead a boring life...) So leaving the only things I've ever known here seems to be the right decision in getting myself to grow a little. Although, I'm sure I'll complain about it in a few weeks... but that's how I am.
I get to meet Landon tomorrow. That should be interesting. I haven't held a baby in years on top of the fact that they don't ever seem to like me that much. Annnd from what I understood from Matthew today, I'm not sure I'm ready for Jill's overprotective mommy-ness. Mm, regardless I should probably go to sleep because I have no idea what time they will be arriving in Rexburg tomorrow and I'd rather be awake when Galbraith calls--if by "in a couple days" he actually means two days--instead of being asleep like once before.
No comments:
Post a Comment