- A certain someone has taken over my "hiding" spot in the Clarke.
- Do not, under any circumstances, try to do a statistics problem when you're so tired that you have a headache.
- A statistics class I need for my cluster and its other option are only offered during Winter semester.
- Brother McCoy makes up his own words and has some interesting parenting tactics.
- Having charity can really change your attitude about someone or something.
- Even when it's raining outside people aren't likely to offer you a ride when you walk 2 miles to Wal-Mart unless you look like a drowned rat.
I can't decide how I feel about my "hiding" spot being overtaken. I hadn't used it in a while, but the two days I really wanted it (Friday and today) he was using it. I'm not entitled to it and I know that, so I'm not mad... maybe kind of amused?
Doing statistics when tired and hurting can make you want to curl up in a ball and cry because it takes too much brainpower to figure out what the question is sometimes.
I can either drop China for Math 119 (Calculus for Business and Life Sciences) and stay this Winter OR I can do my internship in Rexburg (if I can even find anything that is) and stay next Winter OR I can do my internship the Fall after I walk for graduation and stay next Winter OR I can drop Family Theories & Dynamics for the Practicum and do my internship this Winter and stay next Winter. Decisions, decisions, decisions! :/
I'm not even going to elaborate on the words and tactics of Bro. McCoy, haha. You really just had to be there.
If only I could accept and apply gospel principles without having to learn them the hard way! Oh well, I learned something that I will hopefully use the rest of my life when I encounter people or things I don't care for.
Apparently Kendal looks more pathetic walking in the rain than I do. Oh well it wasn't too bad of a walk, just a very wet one.
No comments:
Post a Comment