Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I've learned recently:

I kind of like doing these posts. It's an easy way to keep track of things I've really learned or discovered and make little notes of things that have happened. Especially when I get super busy or feel like I have nothing to write.


  • When sending an attachment, make sure it's attached before you click 'send'.
  • It's not wise to crank out a paper right before you go to sleep--you might forget to actually submit it.
  • It's better to not know a professor's first name... because you might have a really scatterbrained moment and say it instead of their last name and make things really awkward.
  • Just when you decide you're ready to get over a boy, he'll say hi to you and change your mind.
  • When you have to travel for a family emergency, your teachers won't expect you to actually do your homework. So just don't stress about it.
  • If you know a tv show is going to be addicting, it would be wise to stay away from it if you're in the middle of a semester.
  • According to Brother Galbraith, I have all the articles I read in parenting memorized. Ha!
  • When you go to do an SPSS Lab and realize you have absolutely no idea how to enter data that you don't have, check to make sure you're using the right problem from the book.
  • According to Brother Gardner, I shouldn't worry about classes because they [the teachers] like me and I will get in.
  • Check to see if you have the right part of your Stats. textbook before going out of state with the wrong sections.
  • Don't put a snow globe in your backpack. It will break.
  • Be careful when talking with your phone in your hand... you could drop it on someone's foot.
  • I need to take an extra Adderall before I go to a CFAS meeting... my ADHD + Bro. McCoy's will triple the length of the meeting.
  • Scriptures are hard to draw.
  • Nupastel will not come out of white sheets.
  • You should spend time with your kitty when you get to see her before you have to leave her for another 6 months instead of trying to look cool in front of relatives. It will then hurt even more when you have to leave her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment