Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 29, 2012

What Lies Ahead...

Two weeks from this Saturday I will be moving back out west. In many aspects I'm just as scared to go back as I was when I first moved out there. This semester will be different. Very different. My classes will be much harder. My schedule will not have nice hours. My roommates will be different. My apartment will be backwards. But in other aspects, I'm crazy excited to be out there again.

This semester I will be very close to finishing up my foundations courses--I'm only two (besides the obvious 1 religion a semester) classes from being done with them. My TTh schedule allows me to be an usher for Devo. and University Forum... along with anything else they call me in for (as long as my volunteer application is selected). I've known two of my new roommates since last Spring. I will be on the 3rd floor which means better cell phone reception. I'll still be involved with CFAS and the SRC Student Voice (as long as those hrs don't conflict with my classes :/). Of course the library might become my new hang out instead of the Clarke, but I'm still very welcome to take up my previous residence outside of 216 as it's referred to by one of the teachers as my "office."

My old roommate will be just down a flight of stairs from me. The two friends I made in humanities will be up there and I plan to hang out with them at some point, maybe even take a class with one of them. Hopefully I will get to see Emily a lot more and do things with her and her family. I plan to join a sport--even if it is one of the baby beginner teams.

This could be the best semester yet... besides the absurd amount of homework I know I will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment